Re: Call for European PGDay task force

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-eu-general <pgsql-eu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Call for European PGDay task force
Date: 2008-06-12 17:38:23
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello Gabriele, hello girls & guys,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 09:08:35AM +0200, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:

> we are getting ready to start with the European PGDay setup, which will
> be held together with the Italian PGDay on October 17 and 18 in Prato.

Yeah! Another holidays in italy this year ;-)

> In the meanwhile, I am writing to ask who is volunteering to help. We
> will then either use this mailing list for coordination or setup a different
> one (as you prefer). Things span from:

Depends on the traffic, but i think, this list is ok.

> * website content management
> * translation (in English and other languages)

I can help with german (but you guys should translate it -> en anyway
;-)

> * promotion (press)

I'm working on this, so i might help here too.

> * booth presence during the conference

This raises another question: which booth?
Are company allowed to present themself and/or products related to PG?
Is there space available for booth? I remember that last year there was
only the space in the floor - which was enough for the staff and 2, 3
other tables.

Kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum