Booth Swag

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Booth Swag
Date: 2008-06-10 22:14:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

I think for the rest of 2008 we need to discuss what stuff *in all* we want
in our booths. Then we can budget *specific* items.

High-Value Giveaways:
(stuff to give people we actually have significant conversations with)
Folders w/ vendor info
USB sticks??

Low-Value Giveaways:
(stuff to give to the hoi-polloi whom we don't have time to talk to;
primarily just for trade shows)
???

Information Sheets
(stuff for people to find out about PostgreSQL)
What Is PostgreSQL? Flyer -- 1 page
Topical Flyer (depends on timing)
4-page brochure (don't really want to hand these out casually, do we?)
Case Studies -- TBA
"Info cards": business cards with generic e-mail, download info

Donation Swag
(stuff to use to solicit donations)
T-shirts
Enamel Pins
Stickers??
Blue Elephants?? (need to find cheaper source)
USB sticks??

Signs
New Large Banner
Pop-up display (need to purchase soon)