BWPUG meeting scheduled for June 18th, 2008

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG meeting scheduled for June 18th, 2008
Date: 2008-06-10 18:44:51
Lists: bwpug

Howdy folks,

Theo is out of town this week, but asked me to drop a note to the list that
we'll be having our next BWPUG meeting on Wednesday, June 18th (same time and
place). To make up for the last minute change, we'll have a special guest
speaker, Greg Smith, who works in Baltimore for the PostgreSQL based company
Truviso. The talk will be titled "Streaming Databases and PostgreSQL at
Truviso", and we will have jelly beans in addition to our normal vittles.
Hope to see you there!

--
Robert Treat