[FWD: DB consultant]

From: Decibel! <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [FWD: DB consultant]
Date: 2008-06-04 13:26:18
Lists: austinpug

Anyone know any one with Oracle and SQL Server experience looking for
some contract work?

On a related note, CashNetUSA is also hiring... while they'd prefer
someone in Chicago, we could very likely handle someone telecommuting
from Austin, since it's where I'm at most of the time. Despite our less
than optimal database design, it's really a great place to work.

Drop my a line off-list if interested in either.

----- Begin forwarded message -----

A friend of mine needs a DB consultant for a one-time optimization project.
My guess is they are missing something stupid. It is a mix between Oracle
and MS. You or anybody you know interested?

Lance

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect decibel(at)decibel(dot)org