Author Wanted

From: Markus Feilner <lists(at)feilner-it(dot)net>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Author Wanted
Date: 2008-05-20 11:21:06
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hello List,

As an editor for the german Linux Magazine I am looking for Authors who would
want to write an article of about 5-7 pages (=15-20000 characters) on Postgres
Troubleshooting and Performance issues. The Article is planned for our
forthcoming "Linux Technical Review 09 - Datenbanken", which aims at
IT-Managers, Technicians and Administrators at a very high skill level. The
deadline is in four weeks.

I would feel very happy if one or two of you would like to write for us, and
if you have good ideas about relevant topics, please let me know.

Please let me know, I'd be very happy if you could contribute...
(Don't worry about language!)
:-)

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

-------------------------
Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c 93057 Regensburg
Telefon: +49 941 8 10 79 89
Mobil: +49 170 3 02 70 92
WWW: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner(at)feilner-it(dot)net
My OpenVPN book - http://www.packtpub.com/openvpn/book
OPENVPN : Building and Integrating Virtual Private Networks
My new book - Out now: http://www.packtpub.com/scalix/book
SCALIX Linux Administrator's Guide