Re: please add Vidoop to /about/users

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: please add Vidoop to /about/users
Date: 2008-05-16 16:28:15
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:45:50AM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:

> ISTM internet is a little bit generic... ie. what makes these companies
> internet and not people like Penny Arcade or Flightstats?

It looks to me like Rambler, anyway, is properly speaking a media
company; it just happens to publish on the Net.

> add them to "technology" or possibly "e-commerce". Or, if we're going to
> make a new category, it would be "security", but I'd want to find another
> company to list with them. Thoughts?

I don't see a strong reason to require more than one company in a
category before adding it. Vidoop's description on their home page
puts them pretty squarely in the application security business.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(at)commandprompt(dot)com
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/