Re: BUG #4161: One useless czech translation in help of pg_ctl.exe

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Pavel Cvrcek <jasnapaka(at)jasnapaka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #4161: One useless czech translation in help of pg_ctl.exe
Date: 2008-05-13 18:03:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Pavel Cvrcek wrote:

> PostgreSQL 8.3.1 installed on Windows with czech locale. If I show help for
> pg_ctl.exe (run pg_ctl.exe --help) I see help where is translated parameter
> for unregister service.

Thanks, fix committed. I fixed a couple of other problems too. The
typo was present since the translation was first made, in Postgres 8.0.

These translations are in an urgent need of an update. You can check
the status here:

http://pgtranslation.projects.postgresql.org/status.html

Surely there must be someone who wants to be in charge of our Czech
translation?