Re: [pgsql-advocacy] National community sites @ postgresql.org?

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] National community sites @ postgresql.org?
Date: 2008-05-11 23:27:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Le Sunday 11 May 2008 20:06:31 Marc G. Fournier, vous avez écrit :
> --On Sunday, May 11, 2008 20:48:28 +0400 Nikolay Samokhvalov
>
> <samokhvalov(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> > BTW, I suspect that uniform infrastructure for national communities
> > will help spread idea of weekly news translation (now it's not only
> > decentralized but also is somewhat obscure -- it's not clear how to
> > quickly find, say, German translation, and moreover Russian one).
>
> We could setup a pwn.postgresql.org domain, managed by David (if he's up
> for it) where all of them are archived, in the various translations? The
> main page would show the most recent ... ?

Provided that each translation is published in a specific RSS feed, the
various translations could be aggregated easily such as blog posts on
planetpostgresql.org

In case anyone wonders, the french translations are here :

HTML --> http://www.postgresql.fr/?q=taxonomy/term/3/
RSS --> http://www.postgresql.fr/?q=taxonomy/term/3/0/feed

--
damien clochard