On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 05:04:38AM -0700, xaviergxf wrote:
> I had the postgresql version 8.2, but i´ve updated it to the 8.3.
> During the installation, postresql show this message "Failed to run
> initdb: 1". I already tried to remove and reinstall, but it does not
> Did anyone know how can i solve this problem?
I'm afraid my mind reading device is offline today, could you provide
the following information:
- What OS?
- How did you try to install the 8.3 version? Packaged or compiled
- What exactly did you type?
- What was the exact error message?
- How was your 8.2 installation installed?
- Which documentation/google searches have you already tried to resolve
Thanks in advance,
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org> http://svana.org/kleptog/
> Please line up in a tree and maintain the heap invariant while
> boarding. Thank you for flying nlogn airlines.
In response to
pgsql-general by date
|Next:||From: Tom Lane||Date: 2008-04-26 17:18:54|
|Subject: Re: timestamp with time zone output incorrect |
|Previous:||From: Martijn van Oosterhout||Date: 2008-04-26 14:54:55|
|Subject: Re: timestamp with time zone output incorrect|