Colons in wiki page titles, and commit fest page names

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Colons in wiki page titles, and commit fest page names
Date: 2008-04-21 15:26:31
Lists: pgsql-www

I don't know how the page naming like Todo:Detail and CommitFest:March page
naming got started, but it is not how other mediawiki sites use it. I think
Todo/Detail and CommitFest/March would be more usual. Then you could also
create a CommitFest index page and have natural path names.

While some change might be pending, I think it'd also be forward looking to
put year numbers in the commit fest page names.

Any objections to making these changes?