Quick update on the 1023

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Quick update on the 1023
Date: 2008-04-04 17:36:46
Lists: pgus-general

Hello,

The 1023 is the IRS filing that must be done for us to achieve official
501c3 status. Although we have filed in Oregon and are a real
corporation at this point, for the non profit we still have to wait for
the Fed.

Our attorney's have stated that we could be ready to file by the end of
the month.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake