Update to patch queue web page

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Update to patch queue web page
Date: 2008-04-02 02:15:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have updated the patch queue web page so that I can move related
threads into a single thread, and have done so for the remaining emails.

I have also improved the appearance using CSS markup.

The new "Append to Message-ID" currently is only possible for me but I
can give other access as needed.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com