Booth Bunnies wanted: LUGRadio April 12/13

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Booth Bunnies wanted: LUGRadio April 12/13
Date: 2008-04-01 18:56:29
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

PostgreSQL will have a table at the LUGRadio event:
http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/

April 12, 13 (Sat & Sun)
Metreon, San Francisco (Mission & 4th)
10:45 to 17:00

Also: potential table setup, 4pm Friday 11th.

In addition to the usual fun booth bunny stuff, such as free t-shirts
(probably) and beer afterwards (probably), Selena Deckelman will be there
and speaking about Drupal.

Please let me know your availability as soon as possible; we need to give
them the list of volunteers for free passes to the event by Friday.

(P.S.: No, "booth bunnies" doesn't just refer to women. Men can be bunnies
too. We'll even give you ears.)

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus