BUG #4075: PostgreSQL Database Server 8.2 failed to start

From: "uri" <uriw(at)radview(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4075: PostgreSQL Database Server 8.2 failed to start
Date: 2008-04-01 08:47:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 4075
Logged by: uri
Email address: uriw(at)radview(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8-2
Operating system: win xp sp 2
Details:

Hi ,
I google it alot and not found the tips there helping
when I try to install PostgreSql version 8-2 or 8-3 I get the same problem .

Service PostgreSQL database server 8.2 failed to start
Verify that you have suffcient privileges to start the system services .
I loged as administrator , and I also try to reboot and kill all
unneccessary processes and still not working .
what else can I try ??