Re: postgresql.org mail infrastructure

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgresql.org mail infrastructure
Date: 2008-03-22 21:07:45
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Please note that as much as Bruce seems to be misguided into thinking this
> has something to do with the WWW setup, it isn't ... changes in this
> infrastructure will be (and is being) discussed on -core, specifically
> between Tom, Dave and myself ...

People ask about all infrastructure issues on this list. If there is an
email problem, historically we have talked about it here.

Do you want to set this list to moderated like Josh Berkus did with
advocacy? (That didn't work out to well, as I remember). You want to
set up a move-the-infrastructure email list? (That didn't work out well
either.)

"Don't like the message, stop them from communicating." I thought we
learned from the advocacy debacle.

It is true we are discussing this on core too but shouldn't stop
discussion here.