unsubscribes (wasRe: Time to get infrastructure team-based)

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2008-03-22 20:32:49
Lists: pgsql-www

> Oh, and for
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2008-02/msg00219.php i'm still
> waiting for an answer. I just got word, that i was not the only one with
> this problem.

Sorry, thought i had responded to this one ... It's already well discussed
on the -core list, but, around the 25th, I went through some of the
various logs and built up a list of 'no such user' and 'delivery refused'
addresses and unregistered them, to clean off the lists of dead accounts
... although I scanned through the list before doing it, I should have
gotten a second set of eyes to look it over ... manual failure on my part,
sorry :(