Re: Patch for testing query modes on pgbench

From: ITAGAKI Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch for testing query modes on pgbench
Date: 2008-03-19 01:37:22
Lists: pgsql-patches

Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> The cause of this is obvious and easy to fix. However I wonder this is
> because of accidental old or wrong patches. Can you resubmit new patches
> against CVS Head?

Thanks for your review. Sorry, it's a wrong patch.
I found another bugs in handling external scripts and ':'
at cast operators '::'. I'll send new one.

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgbench_querymode-3.patch application/octet-stream 12.3 KB