PostgreSQL types and Java types

From: mario(dot)g(dot)pavlov(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL types and Java types
Date: 2008-03-07 19:04:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi list,
I'm sorry for asking this question, I'm sure it's been answered many times but
I didn't manage to find the answer anywhere.
So the question is how do PostgreSQL data types map to Java data types ?
I've found that MySQL answers this question very good:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/connector-j-reference-type-conversions.html
I hope there is similar peace of documentation for PostgreSQL!

thank you

Regards
MGP