Re: Missing stuff

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing stuff
Date: 2008-03-05 17:24:09
Lists: pgeu-general

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:26:49 +0100
Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de> wrote:

> It should point to postgresql.org at the first place. But maybe it
> should point to postgresql.eu too.
> You will get too much text when you want to point it to every single
> language based group.

What is the message the signage is meant to convey? Are we promoting
PostgreSQL? Or are we promoting PostgreSQL EU as a sponsor of
PostgreSQL? Something else?

That will determine where the signage should direct its viewers.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director | PostgreSQL political pundit