Re: 8.3 problems with sspi authentication

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Matthias Mohr <Matthias(at)Mohrenclan(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.3 problems with sspi authentication
Date: 2008-02-27 09:27:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I am using it, and it works very well for me. I've only been using it on
domain attached machines though - but often using it to access the server
only locally.

Do you have any non-microsoft software installed on the machine that could
be interefering somehow. Like AV or other "security" products?

The error you're getting is something like "function not supported", which
shouldn't happen...

Eh, unless, you do have sspi in your pg_hba.conf, right, not gssapi?

//Magnus