Re: Some pgsql archive pages are not updating

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Some pgsql archive pages are not updating
Date: 2008-02-26 13:31:19
Lists: pgsql-www

Tom Lane wrote:
> Last updated Feb 22:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2008-02/index.php
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2008-02/index.php
> and probably some other lists. Other lists such as -hackers
> do seem to be up to date, so I've got no idea what is wrong...

Fixed, thanks for the report. The problem was the pgsql-packagers list,
which had no archives so I had added a "continue" to skip processing it
(otherwise it uselessly emitted a lot of noise in the output). This
also skipped the "cd .." at the end of the loop, which I fixed by adding
a cd to an absolute path at the top.