Re: EU Group Board of directors

From: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: EU Group Board of directors
Date: 2008-02-25 07:03:03
Lists: pgeu-general

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 03:15:45PM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Who is going to be the primary contact(s) for Fundraising and Advocacy? I
> would like to start working with them ASAP.

As a sidenote, you'll be happy to know that we shifted quite a lot of
gear. The little pluche elephants were quite popular, almost sold out on
day 1 :) There was quite some interest in PostgreSQL merchandise, plus
the room was filled over capacity on the talks on PostgreSQL (at least,
the ones i visited anyways).

Gr,

Koen