Re: bad advocacy by TWiki bigwig

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Koen Martens <pgsql(at)metro(dot)cx>
Subject: Re: bad advocacy by TWiki bigwig
Date: 2008-02-16 16:38:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Koen,

> I'm an active member of the TWiki community, which is an open source
> structured wiki. We had a community summit these past two days. It was in
> the US, and i attended virtually, one of the attendants was not too
> positive about PostgreSQL:

Nah, apparently Rod just wants to trive Twiki towards a VC-funded model for
revenue, and is slanting his arguments to back that up. Note that every one
of the projects he admires is single-company VC-controlled OSS.

If I were a member of the Twiki community, I'd want to keep a close eye on
Rod.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun