Re: New Shipment of Elephant Pins

From: Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer(at)spamfence(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New Shipment of Elephant Pins
Date: 2008-01-31 17:02:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com> schrieb:

> I have a new shipment of Elephant Pins coming in today or tomorrow.
> As I did before, Varlena, LLC will foot the bill and the pins will be free.
>
> If anyone chooses to sell the pins after receiving them, I strongly
> encourage you to donate the proceeds to SPI for Postgres.
>
> People local to me (East Bay Area, CA) can arrange to pick up pins
> from me directly. Others can request that I send them to you.
>
> This means any PUGS, Conferences, individuals, etc, (although
> I do not really like to send onesies). I recommend someone get
> some pins for each conference.

Nice. Can someone carry some of this pins to europe, Brussels (FOSDEM)¹?
It would be nice, because the european PG-Group has there a dev-room,
together with the BSD team, and March 1+2 the german PG-Group a booth in
Chemnitz (germany, Linux-Days)²

¹ http://andreas.scherbaum.la/blog/archives/309-FOSDEM-2008-and-election-for-EU-user-group.html
² http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2008/live/detail.html?idx=58 (german)

Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum will be on both events, but he is at the present
time on honeymoon...

Finally there will be an event in Prague³...

³ http://www.dbsvet.cz/view.php?cisloclanku=2008011101

but i don't know how to carry the Pins to Prague, maybe some people from
Prague are in Bruessels, i don't know.

Thx in advance, dear Elein and all others.

Andreas
unintentional side effect. (Linus Torvalds)
"If I was god, I would recompile penguin with --enable-fly." (unknow)
Kaufbach, Saxony, Germany, Europe. N 51.05082°, E 13.56889°