Re: Not a nit-pick problem

From: johnf <jfabiani(at)yolo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Not a nit-pick problem
Date: 2008-01-30 05:28:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 07:24:12 pm Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Um , As for me, a reappearance part is not in sight... Sorry, would you
> teach the portion concretely to be able to understand to me?
>
> P.S)
> I think...I build the binary.
> pgAdmin3 1.8.1 of OpenSuSE 10.3 version is Jan 7, 2008 rev 6943.?
> Probably, 10.1-10.2 version is Jan 8, 2008 rev 6943.
> Is it different?
>
> Regards,
> Hiroshi Saito

The date of the file is jan 7 but the "about" reports jan 8. I didn't
understand the first part of your email. Isn't there anyway to increase the
size of the header? I have seen something like this in the past and it had
something to do with gnome. I can recall that it had something to do with
running the gnome manager to fix it. But that was back in 10.1 - if my
memory serves me. I wonder if this has anything to do with my 1600x1200
monitor? I'm also using the Nvidia video driver.

--
John Fabiani