BUG #3887: pgAdmin hang when click on database

From: "John Cota" <jcota(at)telus(dot)net>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3887: pgAdmin hang when click on database
Date: 2008-01-19 08:27:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3887
Logged by: John Cota
Email address: jcota(at)telus(dot)net
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system: fedora core 8
Details:

Postgresql 8.2 on Fedora Core 8/VMware Server 1.04
pgAdmin III on xp sp2

I'm able to access it via pgAdmin III using internal ip address. Works fine.

I set hostname to external ip address. I redirect it to the VMware ip
address in router. I'm able to establish connection on pgAdmin, but when
click on postgres database hangs. It work fine when connected from NetBeans
6.0