BUG #3880: pgAdmin III dialog size

From: "rf" <nothanks(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3880: pgAdmin III dialog size
Date: 2008-01-16 16:24:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3880
Logged by: rf
Email address: nothanks(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.6-1
Operating system: WinXp Pro
Details:

When viewing the SQL tab in the New Table dialog, a scroll bar appears at
the bottom .. I am unable to resize the dialog to allow me to view more
data.

Dialogs in pgAdmin should be resizeable, allowing the user to control the
interface. Constraining window size in a world full of large widescreen
displays is frustrating for the user. Scrolling around in a small window is
also inefficient; it's like looking at the world thru a telescope.

If the dialog doesn't look good when sized larger, then the user won't do
it; but let them decide this.

Respectfully submitted,

-rf