Re: Change of search IP

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Change of search IP
Date: 2008-01-14 00:42:55
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> - --On Sunday, January 13, 2008 09:41:59 -0800 "Joshua D. Drake"
> <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:
>
> > Marc.. you use PLphp? :P
>
> Not yet, haven't needed to do anything beyond simple pl/pgsql *yet* ...
>
> Tangent: we should start up a list of applications that use the various pl/*'s
> we do have ... for instance, does any use pl/php yet, other then personal sites?

I doubt plphp is seeing any serious usage at this time. There are
enough bugs lurking in it that makes its usage for anything other than
very trivial functions an exercise of pain.

I really don't understand how is Robert Treat able to deal with it.

The sad part is that I think plphp is not very far from being usable,
but it just hasn't happened yet.