Hotel for FOSDEM 2008

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hotel for FOSDEM 2008
Date: 2007-12-18 15:19:29
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello all,

i just got a reservation for a hotel in Brussels/Belgium for FOSDEM.
The hotel is:

Hotel Agenda Louise
rue de Florence 6
B-1000 Brussels
Tel: + 32.2.539.00.31
Fax: + 32.2.539.00.63
www.hotel-agenda.com

It has free wireless and i reserved 20 rooms in advance, the price is
80 Euros per night. Breakfast, taxes and services included.

So, who wants to stay with us in this hotel (~15 rooms left), please
let ME know. I will come back to everyone who sends me a mail. If i get
more requests, i will try to get more rooms.

Thanks & kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group