BUG #3817: about service

From: "Avanttec Medical System" <ganesh(at)avanttec(dot)net>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3817: about service
Date: 2007-12-15 06:14:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3817
Logged by: Avanttec Medical System
Email address: ganesh(at)avanttec(dot)net
PostgreSQL version: 8
Operating system: windows xp
Details:

i am using number of database on the postgresql ,on the time running the
database.In the backend number of service are runnning on task manager .
please liste those service which run on the postgresql.Other wise please
tell me how to avoid the service which runs on the taskmanager.reply me soon