Re: SQL Query

From: Trinath Somanchi <trinaths(at)intoto(dot)com>
To: Ashish Karalkar <ashish_postgre(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: pggeneral <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQL Query
Date: 2007-12-13 13:02:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi ,

Try this out

SELECT count(o.id)
FROM output_table o , parent_table p
WHERE o.pid=p.pid AND o_date < now()
GROUP BY p.pid ;

--
Trinath Somanchi ,
(trinaths(at)intoto(dot)com),

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.

Intoto Inc.