Re: libeay32.dll and libpq.dll

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: seijin(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libeay32.dll and libpq.dll
Date: 2007-12-01 08:44:20
Lists: pgsql-general

They are the OpenSSL libraries that your libpq was built against. If you're developing with libpq you should really do so against a build rather than the source tree - using the windows installer will get you all the headers, dlls and import libraries you need provided you opt to install the Development feature.

Regards, Dave