AM Lightning Debugger

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: support(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: AM Lightning Debugger
Date: 2007-11-29 09:42:05
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

Followed the link in the news item about the AM Lightning Debugger client.
Your site says "available soon", and there is no download. How soon is
soon? If you plan to post it right now, ignore this. But from what I can
tell, your page says it'll be released with 8.3? In that case, the news
items seems to have at least an incorrect title. And really, it should be
held back until the product actually exists, no?

(I certainly don't mind posting it then, but it promised me a download I
can't find :-P)

//Magnus