Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Alex N Markelov <alex(dot)markelov(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Raymond O'Donnell" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact
Date: 2007-11-28 21:26:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Simon,

> Why was the current press contact for Ireland not notified of a
> volunteer?

Because he just volunteered, and hasn't yet confirmed that he wants to be a
Regional contact now that he knows what it entails. When I have the round up
I'll propose *all* the new names to -advocacy.

You might have noticed that we put in an appeal for regional contacts into the
PostgreSQL Weekly News?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun