Re: [HACKERS] Time to update list of contributors

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Time to update list of contributors
Date: 2007-11-28 09:21:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 04:08:36PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> Time for the annual update of this list:
> http://www.postgresql.org/developer/bios
>
> Here's the list of people I gleaned from the release notes (btw, if people
> have countries for the folks who aren't attributed, I'd appreciate them).
> Of course, there are many contributors to essential non-core code who
> should be listed as well:

The mentioned page has a split in "core", "major" and "other" developers.
The first part is easy, but a difference is needed between the other two I
think.

As for those we don't have info for, we could always email them and ask?
For major developers, we also list company name if they're working on
company time...

> Magnus Haeglander, Sweden

Cool new spelling. Maybe I should start using that one :-) Did you just
come up with it, or is that actually in some document somewhere?

//Magnus