Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place
Date: 2007-11-19 21:15:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 09:25:13AM +0100, Michael Paesold wrote:
> - erserver
> As eRServer has been superseded by Slony, I guess the authors haven't
> created a pgfoundry project anymore.

I especially asked not to move the project over. It seemed to me to
function mostly as an example of how not to do replication, so I didn't see
any value in moving it (I shut down the mailing list over a year ago,
because of spam penetration problems, and nobody ever complained to me).

If someone feels this ought to be moved over, I can certainly get the
archives back from Marc and put up a project.

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke