Postgresql Domain Names

From: "Andy(dot)Xue" <andy(dot)xue(at)china-net(dot)hk>
To: "pgsql-bugs" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql Domain Names
Date: 2007-11-02 10:01:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear Manager,

We are China Net Technology Limited, which is the domain name register center in China.I have something need to confirm with you.
we have received an application formally,one company named "LEALUI Holdings Limited" applies for the domain names(postgresql.hk/postgresql.tw/postgresql.mobi etc.) and the internet Brand Name(Postgresql)on the internet Nov. 2, 2007. We need to know the opinion of your company, because the domain names and keywords may relate to the usufruct of brand name on internet.
we would like to get the affirmation of your company,please contact us by telephone or email as soon as possible. Please let someone in your company who is responsible for trademark or intellectual right contact me freely.

Best Regards,

Andy.Xue
Sponsoring Registrar:
China Net Technology Limited.