Re: Training events policy ... first test case

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Date: 2007-10-24 18:37:28
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:30:23 +0200
Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:

> > That would give more room to what is likely our most sought after
> > information on the front page.
>
> I don't like that part :-)

Well I am not suggesting removing news. I think that would be bad.

> But if we have a policy, *everybody* should be treated the same way
> against it. Including edb, and including cmd if that would become an
> issue. The only exception that would be reasonable is if there was a
> completely community-driven not-for-profit training event, IMHO.

I did say *any*. Everyone should be treated fairly (although I believe
that contributors should get first billing but that is a different
thread).

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> //Magnus

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
PostgreSQL solutions since 1997 http://www.commandprompt.com/
UNIQUE NOT NULL