BUG #3678: Folder Windows Don't Open Properly

From: "Doug Bedell" <dougb(at)paonline(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3678: Folder Windows Don't Open Properly
Date: 2007-10-15 13:53:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3678
Logged by: Doug Bedell
Email address: dougb(at)paonline(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.5
Operating system: Mac OSX 10.4.10
Details:

Just downloaded 8.2.5. Attempting to look through it, when I open a folder,
such as "Client," it snaps to the side of the desktop with only the edge
showing. When I attempt to pull it back, if the cursor is on the edge of an
icon in the folder, it destructs it, with the Mac "cloud" appearing as when
you move something from the Dock to the trash. The first time this happened,
when I clicked on the disk image to open a new one, it didn't work. I have
now downloaded 8.2.5 for the third time, and this last disk image appears to
be working. But what about these "snappy" folders?
Also, can I use my laptop, or a 16 gig external
hard drive I have, as a server? Can I load the Client and Server folders on
the same machine (assuming they are accessible and working)?