Re: Tips needed for contrib doc

From: Albert Cervera i Areny <albert(at)nan-tic(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tips needed for contrib doc
Date: 2007-10-14 18:17:53
Lists: pgsql-docs

The problem is that if we want these docs in the Reference section of the
documentation right after "PostgreSQL Server Applications" they can't be
chapters nor sections, they need to be <refentry>'s. That's the problem...

A Diumenge 14 Octubre 2007, Peter Eisentraut va escriure:

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com