Re: Information about creating a European non-profit organisation for PostgreSQL in Italy

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Information about creating a European non-profit organisation for PostgreSQL in Italy
Date: 2007-10-11 14:26:15
Lists: pgeu-general

hi everyone

thanks for these good news coming from italia !

I think we now have two serious solutions to create the PostgreSQL Europe
Association.

Here's some more news from France : last friday the Administration council of
PostgreSQLFr met up and took some decision. One of this decision is the
creation of workgroup dedicated to the creation of PostgreSQL Europe.

This group is composed of six people (including me)
our work will be published on a specific wiki page :

http://wiki.postgresqlfr.org/doku.php/commissions:pgeu

This page is in french but of course we'll write the conclusions in English
and we'll answer to any question coming from you...

At the moment we are working on the legal texts in order to check if
a "non-french" member can be president of a french association. I think we'll
have the answer in the next few days...

regards

--
damien clochard