Re: ERROR: table row type and query-specified row type do not match

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Patryk Kordylewski <pk(at)imos(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: table row type and query-specified row type do not match
Date: 2007-09-03 00:56:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Patryk Kordylewski wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> we are running PostgreSQL 8.2.4.

Maybe this has something to do with dropped columns?

Patryk: please run

select * from pg_attribute where attrelid = 'foo'::regclass and attisdropped;

Replacing 'foo' with the names of all the tables and views involved in
the query. If any show up, let us know.

--
Alvaro Herrera http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org/
"Just treat us the way you want to be treated + some extra allowance