Re: Theme of this release: Performance?

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Theme of this release: Performance?
Date: 2007-08-27 14:41:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 01:22:02AM -0700, Ron Mayer wrote:

> +1. Seeing how many people I run into talking about Postgre
> and Post-Gresquel, if there's one advocacy feature I would
> suggest for 8.4 it'd be that the project rename itself to Postgres.

Please, not that thread. There was a _reason_ I put the smiley
there! No naming discussion. The ship has sailed, the horse has
left the barn, and Elvis has left the building.

Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful
than reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.
--Scott Morris