RelOptInfo->reltargetlist

From: Luca Ferrari <fluca1978(at)infinito(dot)it>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RelOptInfo->reltargetlist
Date: 2007-08-20 09:21:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,
apologize if this is a trivial question but I'd like to understand what values
are stored in the RelOptInfo->reltargetlist or, better, how I can check such
values in the information schema to understand what they refer to. I've tried
to look in the pg_attribute table but I was not able to find a match. In other
words, how can I check what is the oid of the listcell pointing to in the
database schema?

Thanks,
Luca