BUG #3539: tsearch2 broken on Intel Macs running Leopard

From: "Erik R(dot)" <erik(at)mage(dot)net>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3539: tsearch2 broken on Intel Macs running Leopard
Date: 2007-08-15 15:39:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3539
Logged by: Erik R.
Email address: erik(at)mage(dot)net
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.4
Operating system: Mac OS X 10.5 (9A499)
Details:

Any tsearch query results in the following error message:

mydb=# select * from product_search('test');
ERROR: could not find tsearch config by locale
CONTEXT: SQL function "product_search" statement 1

Same thing on 8.2.3. The same database works fine on a PPC Mac running the
same Leopard build as well as various flavors of Linux.

I wish I had more information to give you.

Cheers,
Erik