Re: {Spam} FOREIGN KEY migration of syntax, help needed

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Mike Haberman <mikeh(at)ncsa(dot)uiuc(dot)edu>
Subject: Re: {Spam} FOREIGN KEY migration of syntax, help needed
Date: 2007-08-01 08:31:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Le mardi 31 juillet 2007, Mike Haberman a écrit :
> My old database has the old-style FOREIGN KEY syntax:

I've had this very same transition to make on a database here, and
successfully used adddepend:
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/adddepends/adddepends/

It has been moved out from contrib to pgfoundry as of 8.2, but on a 8.1 server
where the constraint triggers seem to have been inherited from 7.x times, was
darn usefull.

Hope this helps,
--
dim