Re: Weekly News links

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Weekly News links
Date: 2007-08-01 00:06:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Although I have not been writing new articles for sometime,
the archives of a hundred or so articles are accessible from there.
That is why David mentions the archives. It also enables google
to keep the link count up to date so people can find things.

When I get around to it (I'm kind of busy these days) I will
put an index or title list up so that the old article is not
there.

I IMNSHO think the reference should stay. But I will bow to the
wishes of the masses if people don't think it is useful.

--elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com