Re: tsearch core path, v0.58

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
Cc: Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: tsearch core path, v0.58
Date: 2007-07-31 00:30:34
Lists: pgsql-patches

I did my first minimal review of this patch. First, it is massive ----
26k line diff for the new commands and functionality, and 31k for
adding snowball stemmer. I am glad Oleg and Teodor wrote this because
they have been around this code for a while and are available to fix any
problems we find.

The patch looks well structured. The majority is just standard glue to
add new commands, like CREATE/DROP, grammar, system catalogs, pg_dump,
cache entries, regression tests, etc.