Re: yet another simple SQL question

From: Achilleas Mantzios <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: yet another simple SQL question
Date: 2007-06-26 07:19:16
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-novice pgsql-sql

Στις Τρίτη 26 Ιούνιος 2007 09:40, ο/η John Summerfield έγραψε:
> Joshua wrote:
> > Ok,
> >
> > You guys must be getting sick of these newbie questions, but I can't
> > resist since I am learning a lot from these email
>
> I'm not fond of people using meaningless subjects, or of people
> simultaneously posting the same message to other lists. If one chooses a
> meaningless subject, I mostly ignore the question.

The subject is of clasical unix flavor, since it points back to those
wild YACC years of our youth, so i think most unix grown ups kind of like
subjects like that.

> Subjects such as yours don't cut the mustard. Try to summarise your
> problem; if I'm interested in the problem then I will read it and
> (maybe) help.
>
> When I find it's cross-posted, I'm likely to change my mind.

Why do you think that criticizing was better than staying silent?
Anyway, Joshua already took some very enlightening answers enuf to get him
going.

--
Achilleas Mantzios