Tom Lane's presentation on SERIALIZABLE etc?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Tom Lane's presentation on SERIALIZABLE etc?
Date: 2007-06-13 14:16:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I remember there used to be somewhere a link to a talk Tom gave (on
OSCON 2001 maybe?) on transaction processing, SERIALIZABLE, SELECT FOR
UPDATE, etc. I'm pretty sure it was linked to somewhere in the old
developers page, but I cannot find it in the new one or elsewhere. I
searched the OSCON site but it isn't showing up either.

This one is not it:
http://www.postgresql.org/files/developer/transactions.pdf
Transaction Processing in PostgreSQL

Any clues?

Thanks,

--
Alvaro Herrera http://www.advogato.org/person/alvherre
"Estoy de acuerdo contigo en que la verdad absoluta no existe...